Allan founded Gray Perry Wealth Advisers in 2016, as director and part-owner of the financial planning business. Allan advises on all areas of financial planning but specialises in retirement planning, investment management, Self-Managed Super Funds, and aged care advice. His goal is to use these skills to help clients achieve a financially secure and comfortable life.
He began his career in finance at a large UK insurance company, before moving to one of the UK’s largest investment and superannuation fund providers. Starting as a trainee consultant, he worked his way up to senior account manager over 17 years. Allan then moved to a financial planning role with a local practice as their superannuation specialist.
After emigrating to Australia, Allan joined a small accounting practice as their financial planner, and later became a director of the company. He then formed a joint venture with the partners of DFK Gray Perry, launching Gray Perry Wealth Advisers.
Allan’s qualifications and accreditations include:
- Cavendish SMSF Accredited
- Accredited Aged Care Professional
- Advanced Financial Planning – Estate Planning, Taxation
- Self-Managed Super Funds Accredited
- ASX Credited Listed Products Adviser
- FINSIA Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Advanced Financial Planning (UK)
Allan is also a member of the Financial Planning Association, and the Self-Managed Super Fund Association.