We are pleased to supply you with the latest edition of Business & Taxation Bulletin – Summer 2022, which contains information on several important taxation developments from the Summer of 2022.
- Tax updates – these include How to treat COVID vaccinations and RAT tests for tax; Struggling to pay an ATO debt?; Rental properties and interest deductions; and GIC and SIC rates.
- Upcoming key dates and deadlines
- Do your employees want to cash out annual leave? – Are your staff asking to cash out annual leave? There are some important rules to remember before paying out annual leave.
- When was your last financial checkup? – Summer is usually the time when we are most motivated to improve our lives. So while you are reassessing and changing other areas of your life, why not look into your financial health with a quick check-up?
- Making data meaningful in your business – Raw data describes the facts and figures that a business processes every day. When you aren’t compiling accurate business data, you can only rely on gut feel and assumptions about past performance.
- Does your business need an app? – if apps are a key part of the digital economy, does your business need to invest in one?
- Are you suffering from Business Burnout? – The last two years have been demanding and exhausting for many business owners. Business burnout is real. Learn how to recognise the sign and develop strategies to overcome it.
- 5 Goal Setting tips for the year – Whether you want to grow your business or take more time for yourself, these goal-setting tips can help you achieve your long-term plans.